Terms and Conditions
MYBIZSA will not be responsible for any damages a business may suffer. MYBIZSA makes no warranties of any kind; expressed or implied, for services it provides. MYBIZSA disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose; this includes, but is not limited to, loss of data or email resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by MYBIZSA and its employees. MYBIZSA is not held responsible for any loss of business of a result not relating to its “work” pertaining to the agreement. MYBIZSA reserves the right to revise its policies terms and conditions at any time, and from time to time. MYBIZSA is not responsible for any loss of business for disasters not relating to its “work according to the agreement”.
NO JOBS WILL BEGIN UNTIL PAID IN FULL.
All artwork supplied must be in a recognised graphic format. All fonts must be converted to paths & images to be CMYK. Any artwork changes to correct problems or additional proofs will be charged for. A 6-8 week delivery on certain items can be
Terms and Conditions
Conditions for Printing:
Payment is required upfront for the amount quoted prior to print
Printing takes 7-10 working days for flyers regardless of the quantity.
These times may change without notice to either sooner or later.
All items printed will be approved by you the client prior to print, it is your responsibility to check all artwork for errors and omissions prior to print as MYBIZSA will not issue any reprints with this regards
We do not print RGB and WEB colours, please note that we only print CMYK colours, should your design be sent in RGB or WEB colours, it will be converted and sent to you for your approval prior to print
Conditions for Websites:
Developments will take 7-10 working days
We will design the full website and send you the first draft, thereafter we will request changes and amendments to the draft. We will then send the second draft for final amendments and go live.
Should the need to make changes appear after the second draft R100 will be charged to the changes
You are requested to send through all information related to the website and its contents to us prior to us beginning the project, we will request these from you and will only start upon receipt of all content.
Websites developed by MYBIZSA will have the MYBIZSA signature attached to it as well as link to the MYBIZSA website.
Domain registrations are irreversible, once the domain is requested and paid for, the domain will go live in 2hours.
Please take note of this when sending through your request for the domain and double check to avoid typing errors as this is non refundable
Hosting, we give grace of 7 days should you be late on payment
Thereafter your domain will be suspended until full payment of the hosting is made
Should you not pay by the 7th day, we will send you a reminder via email, should no payment be made by the 30th day your domain will be at risk of possible deleting.
Accounts that are not paid in access of 60days will be deleted, this will result in your having to re-register your domain as well as pay up your balance owing to MYBIZSA
MYBIZSA will not be held responsible for any loses of emails and web content should your domain be deleted off our servers.
Content, we do not guarantee that all content in your emails are backed up, please ensure that you do frequent backups of your emails as we will not be held responsible for losses of emails on your domain/s
MYBIZSA will not be held responsible in any way for your website content, we are simply a means for consumers to build websites and do not market the websites and contents it holds neither to the public nor to any organisation or affiliation
Conditions for Company registration:
Four names are required to be lodged in,
Names must not exist on the CIPC registered name database, any rejected name mean the client will have to pay an extra R 50-00 in order to re-lodge the name, if the client request refund therefore, R 50-00 shall be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
Turn around time is 7-10 days for a full company registration,
Conditions to other registration
All material as specified to the list of requirements on the MyBIZSA website needs to be supplied and paid for before we commence with the registration, the number of turn around days may be earlier or later than specified on the item.
Please note MyBizSA will not be responsible for any delay caused by the system as CIPC and SARS in a case of any registration.
Conditions for Business Plans
We follow an extremely professional 10-step project management and client engagement approach.
- Accept our quotation and confirm your acceptance in writing by replying to this email (quotation).
- You will receive a formal invoice, banking details and a project reference number.
- We request a 50% deposit to initiate your project (If required, both parties will sign a non-disclosure agreement).
- You answer questions about your business , goals and objectives.
- We schedule a consultation session to further explore your business .
- A Market Researcher, Professional Writer and Financial Modeller compile your business plan.
- Your business plan is completed and the remaining 50% balance payment is due.
- Upon receipt of the final payment, your business plan and financial model will be forwarded to you via email.
- You have 14 days to request minor amendments to your business plan (Our Post-Project Guarantee).
- If required and at the client’s request, we will schedule a free debriefing session, during which time we will provide further advice, support and guidance on your business , business plan and finance application.
UNIQUE VALUE-ADDED SOLUTIONS…
…that you will receive from MyBizSA that you won’t get from any other Business Plan Consultancy.
- Your business plan project will be managed by one dedicated Professional Management Consultant.
- During your business plan project, you will have access to unlimited telephone and email support.
- We will schedule a briefing consultation session to provide you with professional and expert advice on your business and discuss all aspects related to your business venture.
- You will receive strategic advice, guidance and recommendations on the feasibility of your business model.
- You will receive strategic advice, guidance and recommendations on the feasibility of your financial projections model.
- Our team will conduct value-added secondary market research on the industry and market in which your business will operate.
- We will remain committed to make amendments to your business plan during our Post-Project Guarantee Period.
- We will provide you with information on the available financing and investor options available in South Africa.
Conditions for Delivery:
MYBIZSA makes use courier services’s overnight delivery service, post office standard counter to counter 3 day service and Elegant Square Courier to non-commercial routes.
We will not be held liable for late deliveries in event the courier company or the post office has any delays with their cargo
We will assist to the extent of lodging the query for escalation on your behalf